ROSALUX is a project space with a strong interdisciplinary and international orientation that has been firmly rooted in Berlin for more than 15 years. It is named after Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, an interface between creative districts. Rosa Luxemburg’s courage and commitment to a fairer society have been a growing inspiration.
ROSALUX is a polyphonic and inclusive space for work, exchange and presentation. A place for questioning, collective imagination and decentring. A place for art research, new methodologies and artistic languages. A space offering visibility to artistic practices off the beaten track.
ROSALUX believes in:
– the inter- and transdisciplinary dialogue
– the transformative potential of art and (post)humanism
– the artist-led approach to worldbuilding, planetary health and futurity
– the artist/curator as an inspiring emancipating force
– artistic diplomacy to promote inclusion, solidarity, cooperation and encounter.
ROSALUX is committed to the empowerment of the artistic base and promotes self-determined artistic ways of working and project ideas, networking and cooperation with other artistic initiatives and independent project spaces on a local and international level.
Founding director: Tiny Domingos
Member of Kolonie Wedding Association
Founding member of the Berlin network of independent project spaces:
Netzwerk unabhängiger Projekträume und -initiativen Berlin
++ 49 (0) 171 835 91 47
info – at – [our webaddress]
press – at – [our webaddress]